Friday, September 30, 2011

Wake me up when September ends.

Many of my friends posted this link on Facebook status update. 
And yes, today's the last day of September.
    
About three to five months ago, I thought I would have the whole September off to myself, in Penang, and of course to my family.
About a month and a half ago, I was arranged to start work on 19th September which I am pretty okay with it since it is also beneficial for me to start work a lil earlier and I can earn a lil more money too.

This month, I had the whole September off.... accidentally, and perfectly not the way I wanted. I was lost for the past 14 days and now I am kinda....mentally and err physically sick? (well, it's just very light running nose so I'm still fine) I could never explain whose fault was that but of course I was to be partly blamed for what happened. But still....I couldn't believe such ridiculous thing could happen. Argh...I don't know how to explain this but I guess this is really a once in a lifetime thingy. And I got over it and October comes and I shall start a new life soon.

Yeah :) Finally something good out of my mouth LOL.

People....my address in HK is 10/F, 21, Hak Po Street, Mongkok, Kowloon, HK SAR.
And excitingly, my house is 95% ready for guests and visitors ^^
Yippeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment