Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Cause I wanna.

Cause I wanna skip talking about Mock Exams, so I skipped blogging on Oct 31st. And pretend that Oct 2011 only has 30 days, and I pretend that Halloween 2011 does not fall on Oct 31st.
YES.

Hmm....I decided to blog about FOOD from today onwards for the week. LOL so what's first?

Let's go to Watami 和民ワタミ株式会社 
Cause I have their CC and cause the CC is tied up with Watami, I got this HKD100 coupon for dining in during my b'day month. Yummy.
Xiaoqin's Cold Noodles 冷麵. 冷そば :)
HKD52 (including Miso soup+drink. My Garlic and Butter Seafood Rice in Stone Pot Set
(LOL the names are always long....)
石鍋蒜香海鮮飯. 石燒海鮮ガーリックライス
Cause I've always enjoyed Japanese food, although I can say that this is genuine Japanese food. But still a nice treat.

Well, one interesting which happened when I was eating the above rice. While I was about 60% away from finishing my food, I realized a HUGE crack at the Stone Pot =.= Yes, one whole line straight through. And so I ate away most of the seafood and ask for a change for a new pot of it. LOL. So I had almost 1.8 portions of the rice and 2 miso soups for the meal. So it's lunch+dinner.

Lol. Satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment