Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Country Art Museum

Somewhere so isolated from the city. 26 minutes MTR+30 minutes bus to reach this place we call.....Dai Mei Duk. And within it there's this cute lil restaurant called Cafe de Country Art.

Alex bought this from Groupon and because he is not in HK anymore, me and Xiaoqin went for it on a weekday evening. It is a very kanchiong one cause the place is just so far away and Xiaoqin might not be able to finish up work early and get there just in time to finish our food. But luckily in the end we made it.

First, I was amazed by this place, it is so un-HongKong. 2-3 storeys instead of tall buildings, the sea instead of rows of shops and swarms of people. Good environment, and a place that I would consider living in.....IF I drive. Haha.

Second, the food is actually pretty GOOD!
Appetizer, my fresh Salmon Salad
Xiaoqin's Fish
Chocolate Curry Beef! I thought it was weird initially, but it turned out to be pretty good! :)
木糠芝士蛋糕. I don't know how to call it in English leh...Sawdust Cheese Cake? LOL.
A nice place to chill actually, well that's if we don't have to go to work the next day.
Will definitely cycle over here one day.

Owh, one more thing, this area is also called.....
LOL. Long Boay Paya Terubong equivalent in Penang. Yes I wana go back home^^

1 comment: