Saturday, April 28, 2012

Major minor updates

And so when I come back to blog, the whole interface of blogger changed. Just like Facebook, and everything else perhaps. Why could things just change so quickly in these days.....and I wonder.
How long has it been...since I last flew a kite?
Hmm. Has life been good?
"Ma ma dei lar..."--that's how "so so" is represented in Canto.
I can't believe that I have worked for 7 months! Well perhaps 6 months as there were quite sometime in the middle where I spent on studying, exams and some holidays [Yes people I just went to amazing Japan wohooo....].

And I am still considering whether this is the career path that I would like to carry on and work on with. Well, to be more precise, when will I actually know? Ah....perhaps till the day when I really have to shout "Stop!".

Winter is finally over (well I mean since beginning of April, and not that I don't like winter why did I use the word finally over there....), and there has been quite a lot of rainy days lately. Rain makes people moody on the streets as umbrellas bang each other and water sprints over everywhere, ooh, that definitely includes me. Makes me so wana go home and drive lol. Spoiled. 

It's Bersih 3.0 today everywhere across the globe I heard?

Yah, just some updates and random thoughts before I go to bed.
Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment