Saturday, May 28, 2011

6 down, 1 more to go

Somehow I just hoped that I do not have any more exams next week :P 
Being a very "hea" final year probably not my final sem student.

I'm not sure how "bad" I did in my exams today and for the past few days, somehow I'm really tired of exams. Not really because I tried very very hard, just the fact I realized that, ahh...whatever, I have been taking exams for like 16 years, and I just don't think that exams are the best proof of how well you understand the subject, and esp in HK, and enough is enough... LOL. 
and OMG I do realize that I still have professional qualification exams in the future leh....
Had a nice gathering with Lucinda and erm Faria (Jason) after Psychology exam today. It was a good one...with lotsa interesting stories.呵呵呵. And so I had the mood to actually cook some food and invited Faria and CJ and Alex over for dinner....
Happy to know that Faria is going to LSE for Masters, and sad that uni life is really ending very soon and someday a lot of us might not be seeing each other anymore for erm.....a long long time...? 
Ah....all the best people!

Nice day. But sadly I havta go back to Hong Kong Tax very very soooooooon. Ish.
Dinner cooked in 1.25 hours. The curry spice wasn't that nice as I expected. Anyways....satisfied. Does this meal look similar? Haha...sorry lah, my cooking style is still very limited at this moment LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment