Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A change in season, timezone, and living style.

It's no longer Spring. It's Summer. I did not keep my promise....instead I kept myself busy like hell for the past 3 months. 
ごめんなさい~~~


Well, it's true that in general Westerners have a better quality of life, so guess what, (most of you might have known) I am now in Vancouver, Canada! Currently a Global Leader and Local Counselor for this program called Bodwell's University Summer Programs. And so now I finally have some time to update my blog :):)
久違了大家~~

Doggie on the journey....as usual :)
This is my first day here and the thing that excites me most would be the WEATHER! Owh thank god it is like HK's winter here....daily temperature between 20-25 degree Celcius. And I can survive in my room without a fan.What a relief from all the sunburn suntan I got during my trips to China in June+July! Owh and speaking about my room, yes I HAVE MY OWN ROOM. wow...isn't that exciting?


Before I arrive I was kinda worried about the 16 hour flight and jet lag and stuff. But after that...I realized that I am such a pig that I can sleep anytime I want. I am extremely tired though, and I guess it's not because of the jet lag but rather the lack of sleep for the past few weeks when I am on work or on service trip.
Ah, I am goina have an exciting journey here I bet.
Sooooo looking forward~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment