Thursday, July 14, 2011

And I slept almost the whole day....

It's our free day today.
And time to get some more sleep that I have lost in the past few weeks.
It felt soooooooo good. And well you know....I can never get enough sleep lol.
Well before the sleep, I went walking around the campus and the weather was so cooling. 
I really think this is a nice nice place but....living expenses are really HIGH. imagine a 12% tax on WHATEVER you buy.....including food. Oh god. So I guess I'm not spending much here.....
This dog is waiting for its owner who is having lunch inside McDonalds...aww, poor thing.
The library...looks so big and nice!
Oh My God can you recognize this building?? It was used as one of the houses in the TV Series SMALLVILLE!!!
Owh, and I found out that UBC is really remote from everything else in Vancouver. To go to the nearest mall or some place of attraction, I will need to walk 15+ minutes to the bus stop and take at least 30-45 minutes public bus to reach there....ahh. It made me feel even lazier about hanging out. 
But I heard from my friend that there's a nude beach just behind my dorm....hmm....really curious about that HAHA.

Well that's all for now. I shall rest more first as it's definitely going to be very hectic soon XD

No comments:

Post a Comment