Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Settling in Canada

Where I live.....
So this is my room.
I wanna say that my future house (with the toilet n kitchen n everything) in HK might just be ONLY 1.5 times bigger than this.....seriously=.=|||
Ahh....so I should enjoy as much as I could while I'm here (but one month is too short la...)

I was briefed by Wilson about what I would be doing as in the program for the next few weeks. But basically for the first week I have nothing to do cause the kids that I will be in charge of will only arrive on Sunday. I got to know a few more Global Leaders and I joined in a group for Team Time. It was really interesting as I just found out that only kids/children/teens whose native language is not English could join this Summer Program (I used to think that this is a summer camp for Canadian kids lol....whoooops). And I was really amazed when I found out that some kids (aged 7 is the youngest!) traveled almost all on their own on the plane for more than 12 hours to Vancouver. Isn't that really AMAZING?

For the Global Leaders, we had a presentation about our country after dinner. Some of us were from Mexico and Brazil and Venezuela, and the rest from Asia such as HK, China, Japan and Korea. And most of the hometown of the Global Leaders looked so so so so attractive that I felt like traveling there immediately O.O One of it was Curitiba, Brazil....just check this video out people (intro by one of the Global Leaders Simone)....

Hisako and her Japanese Calligraphy :)
Update till here then.
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment