Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Economics and my timetable

I still don't like this thing. I used to get an A during my diploma's microeconomics and macroeconomics. It then became a B when I took business economics (hell know what's the difference). And finally when I come to uni, I started to get a below B grade for this thing.

What's the matter?
I was supposed to take Economic Development, an intermediate Social Science course. But it's so not a social science course, and the instructor sounds more like a TA rather than a prof. And I'm so goinna get a bad grade if I continue staying in this class.

Luckily, say YAHOO to successful enrollment into intermediate Psychology courses!!
What a relieve, finally I'm settled with my timetable. No day-offs still, but that doesn't really matter I guess. 
And now I have the mood to study XD

No comments:

Post a Comment