Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lurve dogs

Do Re Mi. Aww.....their owner must be really cool :)
I just can't stop loving them. They are so freaking adorable and I told Alex that I felt like chopping off their cute pointing ears and wagging tails. Okay, I know this sounds like a weird way to treat things that I like ...haha...anyways. yeah. I'm just joking k. 

Dogs in ccontrast. Huge and small. Black and brownish white.
Owh they have something else at this Pet Show too. Haha..

They made me smile, and HK dogs are so hang fuk 幸福that most of the small dogs are nicely dressed (some of them are in Snoopy outfit ^^ and some in Hello Kitty outfit =.=) and groomed and carried around or 'transported' around in a baby-car-alike-dog-car. And so they looked really innocent.
So much love and care from the owners...

How I wish I could just smuggle a puppy and bring it back to my dorm.
How I wish there could be a doggie park or a pet show near my school so that I could visit it whenever I feel like it.
How I wish I could see Muffy and Patty right here right now.....
aww...I miss them so much.
Nevertheless, I'm happy to have got A LOT OF FREE DOGGIE FOOD (and some cat ones=.=) for Patty this round. Yeah, so my next trip back home, 5kgs will be reserved for her food.
*winks**winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment