Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wii

Hea-ing times are always fun.
I enjoyed talking, playing wii, and house visiting!

Well I guess this is one of my first few house visits in Hong Kong. It was a pretty impressive place near the Cyberport. As Michael's sister just got married last December, we talked a lot about different marriage culture in different countries. It was interesting to learn about how traditional marriage ceremonies are in Taiwan, and the contrast between marriages in Hong Kong. And the wedding photos, sceneries, and shots are really cool....

Yeah, and I thought of buying Wii for my family. It seems like a really really fun and funny game to play together ^^

.......................
Oh no. Being really bad today....I still have lotsa work to catch up after this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment