Thursday, February 24, 2011

OSC Closing

Ladies!!! ^^ And finally we've completed our mission.

I guess I really didn't prepare myself much towards winning any title from this closing ceremony. But then, I did it :D I guess it's something good to share...tho I'm sick and I only had like 2 hours to prepare for it...but still, glad that I made Prof Art and Daisy proud.
Looking a lil stupid at this solo presentation. Hah.

Wanna start learning some video making skills. hmm, when I have sometime...I believe it would be handy.
Sometimes I do wonder where will these skills bring me to...hmph. A inspiring speaker still?
I'll try...and work towards it. 

Well, I'm being really bad => pizza+pork ribs+spagetthi+cold dessert when my throat is still kinda suffering from pain.
This is the one!! Yummy~
Haha...who cares, the food is free, and life is short XD

No comments:

Post a Comment