Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weird busy day

It is kindof a weird day.
I had a busy schedule of 9am-7.30pm. OMG and I have yet to enter into the workforce! (Can't imagine what would it be by then...:(  ) Luckily, one of my professors fell sick and class got cancelled. But I had to use that time to complete the ERP work that I was supposed to submit in like erm, a week ago?

And so, there goes lunch hour again. I quickly microwaved my bun and ate it in class.
Had my first meeting with teammates for the SMU APEX Global Case Challenge. And we were kinda stuck. Hmm...things would get better right?

And I'm lucky that meeting ended 1.5 hours earlier, which made me a regular erm, 上班族?
And it is again time to eat. Still, I don't wanna spend money on food so ding...dinner is food from Sunday night =) It still tastes good...trust me.

Why do I say it is weird? 
Well, I was asked questions. Questions that I may...not be able to answer. It has became a more and more complex and confusing issue. And then I told Qin that, we don't belong to this place...
I strongly felt that. So...when am I goinna leave?

I wished I could have an answer....

No comments:

Post a Comment