Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Gym

I haven't been doing the gym for a damn long time. I decided to "fully-utilize" the university's facilities during my last semester here....haha.

And so I went on the treadmill, the rowing machine, the  cycling machine and the treadmill again. Finally some weights before I leave. And OMG, my stamina is sooooooo BAD.
Cooked my own dinner! It has been a long time since I had self-cooked spagetthi. The sauce is from Malaysia :)
Can't believe how things have changed before I came to Hong Kong when I used to be an  instructor and now, some machine overworking myself for over 12 hours a day without any exercise.
Maybe this is just not a place to keep myself really really healthy, using the conventional way, not the money way.

And ah....I'm starting to feel a lil unwell after the workout....something went wrong somewhere?
Shoot.....take care pls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment