Saturday, May 5, 2012

And the first Saturday of May...

(And I realized that I have not been blogging much about my life in the year of 2012, but instead posted lotsa Mayday videos *winks*)
Supposed to be studying. Supposed. (okay who knows if it might or might not happen? LOLs)

It's Vesak Day in Malaysia. But Buddha's birthday in HK was last Saturday. Why such difference I have no idea. Wanted to go to a temple this morning but the weather wasn't good. Weird rain happening these days and it could get pretty annoying. Went out for facial appointment. And once again, another rather disappointing service experienced in this region.

People here are just too motivated for money, instead of satisfaction through happiness. 
Words couldn't simply describe it all, and I just felt so ....("XXXX"?) about it.

Saw a golden retriever on the streets. I so wana have a dog or at least Patty by me.
LOL Obviously this is no Golden Retriever....but a Huski equally adorable. MISSSS DOGSSS.
Gosh I have soooo much to do and time is just never enough. Weeeeeeekends are too short. Just too short for me to organize my photos from the Japan trip, upload photos from my company's annual dinner, recalculate expenses for the Japan trip, study, blog, house chores, get some nice sleep, write letters to the kids I met last summer etc etc etc etc etc.
TOO SHORT.
PENDEK.....

2 comments: