Sunday, April 3, 2011

A wish from....

Remember that I mentioned that I have like 18 or more tasks in my to-do-list?
Well, I'll have to complete lots of them today. But first let me intro my lunch for the day :)
Top: Vege with Kiamhu and Chinese Mushroom. I love冬菇s. Haha...
Bottom: Also cooked chili taukua and salted egg. Kapitan chicken contributed by Alex
Had quite some fun and good exercise playing badminton with my RM7.50 worth badminton racquet with Yu Kee. Haha...although I feel sleepy after that=.=
While I was feeling lazy about all the emails to write, and projects to do, I received a wish from......
A wishing card from Henry Shek, the KPMG Performance & Technology team Principal who interviewed me :)
This is actually pretty surprising. And it's kinda cool too. I really enjoyed my interview him, and I believe that I'll definitely be able to learn a lot from him, well that's if  I do get the chance to be in his team when I start work.
Yay...thanks a lot Henry and KPMG. I shall work really hard for my exams^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment