Friday, April 1, 2011

Disneyland

Disney is a place full with magical moments.
They actually came to our uni for graduate recruitment talk. And the main positions they offer will be on the Operations side, where you can choose between divisions such as F&B, Merchandise, Entertainment, Hotel etc. There are also vacancies for the Professional side which involves main functions such as Finance, HR, Marketing etc. BUT they only hire people with min 1 year relevant working experience. Which means, Disneyland HK is out from my choice. To be honest, I wouldn't mind starting as a frontline staff because I really enjoy doing those stuff as a barista in Starbucks, but the pay is just so not enough for me to live a life in this super high living standard city of Hong Kong...so...BIG4 would be a little better than this. 
Nevertheless, the recruitment was pretty fun. Perhaps because they gave out FREE DISNEY PLUSH TOYS when you answer their questions...haha. Cool, I like it, and I got myself a MICKEY!
BIG YAY^^
It's the Fantasia 2000 version of Mickey  :) Angel got the Halloween version of Eeyore. And this is the Vietnamese Snack Plate that we had^^ Yummy....
Lucky that I don't really have a hectic schedule today. Just two meetings one lecture one recruitment talk one dinner. Haha...that's really minimal for me. But I did spend like an hour or so writing down all the stuff that I have to complete lately, and not to my surprise, I managed to think of 18 tasks in like 5 minutes, and in 30 minutes it's more than one page of my diary=.= OMG. Don't feel like doing them cz weekend is here! Haha.
Had dinner with Angel today, at 越棧越式湯粉專門店 Viet's Choice, Po Lam. To be honest, this is kinda my first time asking a friend out for dinner in HK. I never really have the time to do this all the while studying here and I do kinda regret it since I'm graduating soon and things will really change soon. It was a great dinner anyways, thanks for the treat! I really enjoyed it, and sorry if I gave too much advice la :)
Pretty nice dinner! I like the Beef Hor Fun, and I have no idea what the snacks are called. Haha...
Wanna go walk around.....need some air, and shopping or even Disneyland maybe? Haha...will see how then.

2 comments:

  1. let's do that again later :) Disney would be good for me too :) sorry that i cannot go that far away from TKO this time !! i will do that with u next time for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Yay! we should :) No problem la...有心就一定會有時間再出去!

    ReplyDelete