Friday, March 25, 2011

22 hours

I am actually awake for 22 hours today. Haven't done this for quite a long time. Guess it's because I'm really growing old.
Anyway, this time it's because of the SOSC200P (Health Psychology) midterm. Couldn't concentrate 100% studying anyway, although I did manage to finish all the lecture notes (but definitely not the text book as it's way too long winded and it's over 100 pages long...) by morning.
And took some shots of the early sky.
I don't think I really have that many other chances to do this in the future (I mean I hope I won't cause that'll mean I'm not sleeping for the night again..haha)~ And I'm graduating soon anyway...so, I wanna seize this moment :)
Dawn. In just 30 minutes. Taken at HKUST, Hall 6, Small Wing Common Room :)
It was a tiring day actually. (of course, I was awake for 22 hours!=.=)
There are ups and...downs. Tell you when I have enough sleep k?
Looking forward to the farming trip tomorrow.
Chaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment