Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ERP Work and Others

Hmm...I think I briefly mentioned about the project I'm helping with right? The new Student Information Systems thing. It's getting scarier I think. I'm discovering more and more previously undiscovered features of this system. I'm sure it's goinna be a huge thing and hot topic among the students when it's officially launched. And I kinda have a huge responsibility to make sure that everything is fine, owh cause I'm goinna be training the first batch of students on how to use this system!!
Gah gah gah....to be honest, I'm sometimes nervous about it...haha.

Anyway, I have a homework due tomorrow, and it's SOSC200C midterm tomorrow! OMG. 5 sets of readings, 20+ pages each...how am I goinna do it. And it's only 10 questions, but 15% of your overall grade. My fr iend told me:“啲MC都幾貴既咼~”yeah. And I strongly agree. The thing is, MC is always not MY-THING. Well, I still have to do it under limited amount of time... so work hard!

Discovered this from nowhere, and I kinda like it:

No comments:

Post a Comment