Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Deloitte

I might be working with Deloitte after I graduate. Well  the reason for the "might" thing is well....you'll never know what you might bump into the next step you take right.
Ah, not that I'm really waiting for any particular jobs seriously. But just that, I wana explore more opportunities to step out of HK after graduation.

Went to the Professional Designation Support Briefing Session at Three Pacific Place this afternoon. There were about 250 new hires. Wow.....staff from HKICPA delivered the QP presentation. (Again, yes, I've heard this for the 4th time this semester) And it was followed a briefing by the Learning and Development Manager regarding the support we will get from Deloitte regarding obtaining various professional qualifications including ACCA, Aus CPA, AICPA, CISA, CIA etc etc. Well they mentioned support. But it actually differed a lot from what I expected. Sis got membership and examination fees waived for her ACCA. And over here, it's only 5 days study leave, training sessions/classes, and some notes for its HKICPA. That's it. 
And at the same time, I learned that I need to pay HKD900 of QP registration fee very soon, and HKD4000 for each QP paper (5 papers in total). Ah...so where am I goinna get this cash flow.
Awwwwed.

Life is tough man.
So now you know why I said might right..? Heh *winks*

I had Bark Chang (Lotus Leaf Glutinous Rice, HKD8 @ Hang Hau Market) for dinner. It was not nice at all...not juicy enough, like the one at home (only RM2.5) :(

This is actually otak-otak in Penang. Something extremely nice too (Fish and spices in it). Too bad I didn't have the chance to eat bak chang during my last trip back home :(

Last 2 capsules of antibiotics. Owh, get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment