Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another day...in Hall 6

Things that accompany me in the middle of the night. Seaweed prawn crackers, snoopy, and white coffee :)
I was too optimistic about everything I guess. I didn't wake up too late today, and I started working on stuff once I'm up. But it took me soooooo long to complete the ERP work before I could move on with my revisions. Ah..the new Student Information System is driving me a little...erm.
Well, I still believe it's worthwhile putting time and effort in it.

Owh, another shocking thing for me. I didn't know that reserves are not available in the library for my Psychology classes cause I missed the very first lesson. Thanks to Alex, I managed to copy a few key chapters that were previously mentioned to help my revision.

And yea..I havta miss the flower show!! L
How sad could that be...
To make myself feel better, I MUST DO WELL IN MY MIDTERMS!!!
*wish me luck guys....*

No comments:

Post a Comment