Saturday, March 19, 2011

To Kwa Wan and Good Food

Was supposed to join a morning hike nearby HKUST, but the weather wasn't good. It has been drizzling for quite a bit these few days. Weird weather, still pretty cool while it's already mid-March.
Anyway, went to my mentee, Momina's place as promised. It's kinda faraway and quite remote actually as there is no MTR access to To Kwa Wan, nevertheless, I got discounts for riding on the KMB for 2 consecutive journeys.

Helped her in solving computer issues, found out that she and her siblings just got an ipod touch each from her dad, and listened to a lot of her stories with her school, her friends, and her daily activities. It was pretty interesting to learn what happened in her school, and also how she uses the social networking sites to connect with people. She also told me that she and her family and friends went to visit the Hong Kong Flower Show at Victoria Park, and the photos of it were really cool. I wanted to go but tomorrow will be the last day of the show and I won't come out just because of that as I have 3 midterms and a presentation next week =.= hmph...and the weather wasn't good anyways...so perhaps I'll go next year if I'm still in Hong Kong? Owh, and the best part, I love the food her mum made for me!! It's called...keer and erm, okay I can't remember the name of the "fried vege" food. But it's super nice, ahh, all the Indian spices...I missed Indian food. Shukriya..that's Urdu, it means Thank You.

Then I took a bus to Prince Edward for dinner. Jam sial. Ahh....but yeah, just wana chill a lil more before I go back to scary studies!
To Kwa Wan Street. And the two nice snacks I had at Momina's :)

So this is what I had for dinner...

at貴香園. It's kinda nice. I like the soup base a lil more than 譚仔雲南米線(三哥) :) You should try it sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment