Tuesday, March 22, 2011

And she did it again....and others.

Be tolerant.
Mum always tells me that.
BUT.....how can I do that when she wakes me up for the the first time, but second and third and....from whatever dreams I am having which its story is not yet complete... 
...endless. toot.

Some people advised me that I should just go straight to her face and tell her that I can't stand it. I tried...really. Well not directly maybe. But how could you actually do that effectively, without making the person feel that you're so fussy and stuff?
Something to learn I guess.
To give you a better understanding about what I am talking about, she speaks loudly when her phone rings early in the morning (even louder than my alarm), she switches on all lights when she comes back to the room late (she stopped doing this for awhile, an improvement I guess, thanks to the person who told her not to do so...), she uses the hair dryer (super loud, I dunno how many dbs =.=) while I was sleeping, owh and she doesn't shut the room door if she were to sleep after me (yay, let's welcome intruders)....and the list goes on.
Isn't this common sense? Seriously com'on. This is university man...and when you're staying with others shouldn't you know that you should respect each other.
Hmph. It's okay. 2 more months. Only 2 more months I told myself.


*****
Wanna share something really interesting here. I think this was initiated by a friend. I am soooooo impressed.

This is something I really wana learn. To really think OUT of the box and initiate something that no one has ever done it before...
And to give you another great example, Su Ann initiated this, the Pray for Japan project.
And yeah, support support support!^^
May more interesting and good stuff happen before I leave uni!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you're being fussy :),some people should really learn to be considerate, maybe you can think it the other way,you are helping her to become more considerate so she won't end up being hated by more people,hahaha!I once lived with a roomie who's like that,switching on all of the lights when I was still sleeping so that she could do whatever she wants to do,haha,I couldn't bring myself to tell her that because I didn't want to hurt our friendship, I ended up feeling more angry towards her. I also appreciate my current housemate who asked me to close my door more gently at night,well I didn't realise that I was making that much of noise,I felt paiseh for waking her up at nights like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gam dong:)
    i stopped hating her actually. cause i know hating someone will just make your mood even more negative and more worse things will come by...
    i just don't....understand..how could 20+ years people do such things nowadays. i mean don't the parents teach...HAHA.
    i'll see how things goes :) maybe if i'm too wu nai one day, i'll tell.
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete