Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday for rest

I friend texted me from Malaysia saying that I should get more sleep. It's so true. I haven't been sleeping well for the whole d**n week and today should be the day where I take just a little bit more rest.
:)
And so I did it. (I think)

Happy to be out playing badminton today with Len Foong and Alex (he said he never really played badminton before, OMG are you Malaysian Chinese...haha)! Have been waiting for this opportunity since I got the RMB30 badminton racquet last December, for TWO somemore...Haha. But well I think you can expect the quality of the racquet is...ahem...memang cheap...yeah, I'll get myself a new better one if I'm serious about this, if I have time, and when I have the money!! (yeah, if this day comes...)

Also had a meeting with my Malaysian juniors for a marketing proposal competition held by an insurance company. Well, we did this because of the ipad!! Ipad please....Haha.

And so another weekend is over. I'm starting to worry a lil as the semester seems to be ending soon. Ahh...scary. There're still so many things to do, and yet so little time available. So I foresee more little-hours-sleep-days in the upcoming few weeks? Ahh...

Tomorrow will be the pre-sale day for Mayday concert tickets!! It's making me feel excited but the thing is I don't really wana buy pre-sale tickets as they are HKD25 more expensive than normal tickets for no reason, and you will not be guaranteed a good seat :(
Ahh...but at the same time, I'm worried that the tickets will be sold out and I won't even be able to attend their concert!
...........我會看到你的對吧,阿信?^^

想擁抱的曾經

And now...back to study, and work.

No comments:

Post a Comment