Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tibet trip sponsor :)

It's a good piece of news. I GOT the Dean's Service Awards.
Yay, and now I don't have to worry about how could I sponsor myself for my graduation trip to Tibet...
YIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

hmm...well actually I received the news from Roy To Community Service Award before the other one. Mr Raymond Tang told me that there is a better nominee so I didn't get it. I did expect this cause they're only giving out ONE award, and I didn't feel like I've performed well enough in the interview. And the Director of SAO actually interviewed me for Dean's Service Awards so probably she knew that I'm already getting this one so might as well give Roy To's to another student. Haha....it's just my assumption :)
Anyway, I got the one with the higher value tho...HAHA. Good, at least I'm getting a little something back for all my contributions these 3 years...Dad and mum will be so happie^.^

The cohort is goinna organize the Turkey Run soon, (inspired by CENTRAL Rat Race) in conjunction with HKUST's Service Learning Day, and to raise funds for the victims of Japan earthquake and Tsunami. It will be an interesting one I believe, so do come over and support!!
After meeting for the cohort thing, I helped in the HKUST Business School Branding Activity. I didn't really know how they chose me tho, probably because I was way too active all the while...haha. But it was interesting, interesting to give opinion about the Business School and what we think the school could do to brand themselves in the public. It's good to hear about what other students think about UST and the school too....so I'm pretty happy to be part of this, although I can't contribute much regarding the local student's and community's impression regarding UST, and the process of choosing a uni during high school.

Goinna share one really nice song today. I love Khalil too

方大同 - 好不容易

靈感:因為最近很多朋友都結婚,所以覺得很開心,覺得要找到可以和自己像隻相許的人真的很不容易,
所以寫了這首歌~~
曲:方大同 詞:方大同 編:方大同 監﹕Edward Chan / Charles Lee / 方大同
太多人失意 太多人忘記
太多人都說愛情失重無影
愛 也許是我的
愛 也許是他的
愛 也需要你做媒

聽說人呻鳴 聽說人分離
聽說人都說愛也無法證明
壞 別在數我的
怪 別在訴她的
再也不視你的美

*我在這裡 帶著你 很值得
一直我會愛著你
心服的 心不捨
一切都不可思議
因為愛的只有你 我已換了自己
我意識到 好不容易 好不容易
好不容易 愛到你

總有人堅定 總有人相信
總有人懂得愛能深刻無底
愛 也許是我的
愛 也許是她的
愛 也許要你做媒

我還有萬事不會
已聽不少無可到老的承諾
世界裡有多少胡不歸
而我有我知己 陪我度過四季
沒有什麼在這一生可求

No comments:

Post a Comment