Monday, March 28, 2011

The Certificate is Here!

Received a parcel notification when I came back to my hall this evening. I once thought, "woah, so good, someone sent me something and this will make my day!" Well I really love receiving parcels and letters (not those from banks or organizations but from friends la...). A little bit disappointed when I saw the envolope, it is from South China Morning Post. Must be the receipt that I've previously requested.
And tadaa...................
Remember the Operation Santa Claus initiative I mentioned before? And I won the Best Presenter Award thingy...and they sent the certificate with my name on it to me (pasted on a super hard cardboard somemore..haha, I can frame this up~Dad and mum will be happie)! Along with the cert, they also gave me a thank you letter :) This reminded me of the small yet meaningful deeds that I've done before...and yeah, it did make me feel better....

****
Apart from that, I wana mention some stuff about the Mayday concert tix presale. OMG, it's sold out in like maybe 5 minutes max? Not that I tried buying during presale cz I really don't trust presale tix seats. Just that I'm kinda worried if the same thing will happen during normal tix sale tho...does that mean that I havta wake up at like 6am and queue up for the tix?

OMG I MUST WATCH 陳信宏(Ah Xin) IN HK THIS YEAR! I CAN'T MISS IT!

Some "reliable source" claimed that there might be additional shows on 22nd and 23rd. I seriously hope that it will HAPPEN. I just hate these presales where they allow people to buy up to 20 tix per transaction. Stupid kah? People will just buy it and resell it at a higher price to make profits (that's just what happened with Jay Chou's concert last year...9 shows and still, everything was sold out in split seconds)...stupid BEA Credit Card. Haha.


ANYWAY, yes I must see HIM see THEM.

J A song that I love a lot....to share~
夜訪吸血鬼  詞/阿信 曲/冠佑 

滿懷憂傷卻流不出淚 極度的疲憊卻不能入睡

只能夠日日夜夜 然後又日日夜夜 無盡的日日夜夜 永遠的深陷在人間

No comments:

Post a Comment