Thursday, March 10, 2011

Couldn't join the food session

They had pizza hut with my sponsored coke n cream soda ;)
I havta stay away from those good food cause I'm still coughing.
We had a small dinner gathering. My jongmates ordered pizza, spaghetti of different kinds, chicken wings, and mushroom soup from Pizza Hut. And I can't have any of them...So I decided to become photographer of the session.

It's just enjoyable to take Chelly's photos. Haha, 好鬼多表情^^


It was still fun. Although I have no idea why I started coughing so much during that time. I thought I was supposed to feel better :( hmph.
But I enjoyed taking photos. And I wana improve, whenever I have the chance to do so.

Well, we discussed a lot about grad trip, and our friend Angel. Haha...
I'm really looking forward towards grad trip. But money IS an ISSUE. Well, I hope I could do at least one though, the one to XiZang with my jongmates. Anyways, not that I have that much gang of friends ;) So let's make this my one and only a good one!
Happy family of 7

No comments:

Post a Comment