Wednesday, March 23, 2011

With music and with snoopy

Have been busy trying to finalize my presentation slides for the whole day.
It's another 9am-6pm typical Wednesday. And well I actually woke up at 8.48am this morning to attend my 9am class. Haha....Lunch for today? Chinese Sausage Bun, and some Taiwanese Crackers. It was pretty good.

While I was arranging the slides, I tried searching for some images on Google. And I found this cute thing when I googled "Questions and Answers":
So cute right?^^ Haha...awesomeness.


And I also found out that FIR has just released their latest song today, and new album is to be released on 15th April.

《F.I.R.飛兒樂團》全新專輯『亞特蘭提斯』同名首波主打

It has been a long time...and finally something to look forward to J
I'll post the videos up when they have a clearer version.

Last but not least, time to talk about something that I LOVE.
Mayday is COMING TO HONG KONG for a concert IN MAY!!! Can't wait can't wait can't wait........
五月天[就是]演唱會2011 Just Rock it!!! 香港限定
I like how they put this 香港限定thing there...HAHA.

Okay, back to script writing for my LANG201 presentation tomorrow. I am taking way too much time to prepare for this man...
And I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment