Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Psychology, and a tiring day...

While studying Management Accounting at 5am. Hungry, but this Ice Cream Matcha OREO made in Beijing is so not nice >.<

I've always liked Psychology. I even thought of taking Psychology after finishing Form 5.
But nah...the prospect is just too uncertain and so...here I am, doing Accounting=.=
Anyways, back to the topic where I really like Psychology. There is a limited amount of Psychology courses offered in HKUST, and it always clashes with my core courses' timetable. And finally, I had the opportunity to enroll into 2 intermediate Psychology courses (Psychology of Adolescence and Adulthood & Health Psychology), and sit in for 1 introductory Psychology course this semester! :)

And so, this is some concept taught by the introductory Psychology course instructor today. Intelligence. And there are some exceptions to the traditional intelligence concept, called savant. He showed us this video in class too. Which I thought was pretty interesting.....

Only one official class, but still... I have a lot of things scheduled for today. After sitting in for the Psychology class, I had the work meeting for an hour. Owh gosh....time flies and I will be teaching the first batch of Ambassador Leads this Thursday. Argh...and I still have a lot of things to prepare for it. And then I went to earn 30 bucks from a Marketing Research. And then another meeting for the SLAM project. Thanks to the staff for giving me a pretty good idea to proceed with our project...well, this actually means more stuff to do soon, but hopefully... I could achieve something good by the end of it.
And then only it's roti bak kua lunch and revision for my midterm tonight.

Revisions revisions revisions. And I need some songs to keep myself awake. And so I randomly heard this...

十分·愛 - 方力申、鄧麗欣
分手一分鐘後便有後悔聲音 能上我最深的人 偏得我心

I seldom listen to Cantonese songs actually, but I do know that there are lots of them which are pretty nice :)

It was a tiring exam, 5 questions 2.5 hours, non-stop writing, and can't really finish it. Wanna end this day sooner....and get some good sleep!
And I have a sudden crave to shop for some stuff too.....whatever it is...heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment