Friday, October 7, 2011

Almost the end of Week 1

I'm such a typical person who can't live without anything to do. Well, maybe anything means something of my interests.
Hmm....I still couldn't help much at work as I still haven't been through the training sessions and everything is rather new for me at the moment. But I can't wait to be on track and do and learn something meaningful. Well, of course to do that, I would need someone to teach me to do some jobs but apparently everyone is busy with their own engagements. Hmm...And so what should I do.

As usual social networking sites and software are banned within the company network. In fact, internet security is pretty tight over here. Well luckily, we still got some access to pages like Youtube where I could still find Ashin to wake me up when I'm not so awake and perhaps....view some videos. Luckily, gmail is still accessible and I'm not completely confined within company environment during working hours.

I'm still wondering how much I could learn from here. [Owh stomach is trying to make some noise now (4.25pm) as I only had a piece of cake for lunch] I'm still wondering how wide will my exposure be after like 6 months or 1 year or a longer period of time. I have so much things to study....ah, why is studying still in the picture even I'm already an employed person. Beh tong nia. 

I have been having at least 4 cups of hot drinks per day, and so far, I've had more than 10 cups of coffee (sometimes with extra espresso) for the past 4 working days. oops.
Still, I need to move patiently. Yes, I must and I will....

Okay, lemme intro this random video I found. And I loved it.....

A-mei is really good. And Ah Shin looks really cute as usual. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment