Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Smart-world

I am using a Sony Ericsson K530i. If you are wondering what the hell is this, erm, it's a mobile phone. I guess the tech world is moving so freaking fast and there's almost a new phone being launched everyday and we could never remember all the phone models like how I used to do when I was young. Nokia 3200 and some other four digits models and some Sony Ericsson Walkman XXXX etc. 
No longer the same. Generation changes.
[eh i feel old...man.]

I have been using this phone for 4 years. It has been quite a while so I sorta plan to change to a new one not because this is not a good phone, in fact I think it's a really user friendly one (I still prefer keypads over touchscreens) as since I don't shoot photos or listen to music or play games or watch videos, texting and calling is all I need. ....owh continue the previous sentence, but rather because it doesn't look so "pro" when you are surrounded by people with Smartphones esp iPhones or some Samsung Galaxy and some HTC while you're still using erm...something that does not support Wifi. 

Haha, I dare not take out my phone while we were dining together with colleagues. I feel so DAMN PAISE.

Hmm. So what should be my target? I have always thought of Blackberry but it seems that it is not as user-friendly as the others. And I don't really wanna get an iPhone cause it's just too common in HK (lol I 耍性格). Seriously considering a HTC but all phones are just too expensive for me. Figuring out whether to sheung toi or to just buy the phone separately and subscribe to a telecomm plan. Thinking of whether AP phones are reliable. Don't know if prices will drop dramatically when iPhone 4s is brought into the HK market. Hmm.....how arrrr.

And okay if you're wondering how does my current phone look like so here it is ....:
Lol NOT TOO BAD right? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment