Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Her bears

My roomie went to Seoul. She won some competition (which I could not recall) and erm got this free 5 nights trip and left me all alone in the room.

Because she had to sorta take out some clothing stuff from her huge luggage, she took the teddies she had with her out from that luggage too. Poor teddies, they must have sorta suffocated in the luggage.
And so I took the opportunity to take this photo while she's away :)
Brief description of this cute family: I gave her the Pork Chop, and Yeng Tong gave her the hippo, which I thought it's a PINK BARNEY! hahaha, and erm you see the sorta hidden pooh behind? It's original from Disneyland US, and most important of all, it's 2D!!!!
Yippee, aren't they cute too! They deserve a living space and to breathe. Haha...

Owh, and my roomie thinks that I have way too many bears as though it's their bed rather then mine LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment