Sunday, October 2, 2011

The day before

Nothing huge. Me and Qin watched a movie that both of us have been longing to watch ....
The Last Song. Owh Liam Hensworth is so SHUAI. Haha.
It's a simple but pretty cool movie, and so here comes its Soundtrack.

And then we worked on leather rugs. It was some tough job and I would have to admit that I am not good in this. We didn't have needles of the right size and it is a better time for Qin to concentrate studying for GRE.


And then Su Yi and Alex Choo is back with the room's new bed! Wheeeee....it was a huge 工程, but the room looked nice with everything in it (definitely with those cute fluffy toys in the middle of the bed too!^^)

And then the four of us went out for Satay King Hi-Tea. Yay...there's still Hi-Tea available. We randomly chat about exercising including running, badminton or swimming which was pretty funny, and I told the story about policeman in Yuen Long who helped me with the living room cabinet and Alex's best one-hour-waiting-time in his life cause Chow Yun Fatt smiled to him during the wait. 
It's a pretty cool one, ate at 5pm, lasted till late night :) White curry beef vermicelli.
Everything was pretty simple, and relaxing.

Good thing is, yes, I finally feel a lil more alive. And I'm going to work tomorrow. I was kinda lazy about ironing my clothes but after being a lil persuaded by Qin, I IRONED for the FIRST TIME since I went to UNI 3 years ago=.=|||(well that's as far as I can remember).

And yes....I really look forward to my first day, tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment