Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Halloween

The first time I got to know about Ocean Park's Halloween Bash is when me and my family came to HK for holiday some four years ago. We noticed that it requires some additional tickets to enter into a special zone and they cost more than the regular Ocean Park tickets. So it made me wonder what's so interesting with this Halloween thingy that people are willing to pay so much to get in there.

2008. People were talking about the Halloween Bash. I didn't really think about going cause to me it's still rather expensive and well.....I decided to wait.
2009. Most of my local friends around here talks about it. So it kinda interest me a lil more. Thought of arranging  a trip there with my jongmates but in the end failed cause it's just too hard to find a date which fits everyone's schedule.
2010. As more and more people have been there, I really wanted to try it once but unfortunately, HKUST doesn't really have any pro-halloween environment LOL. Midterms and assignments and deadlines are all around and it's just rather...impossible.

2011. No more HKUST. But no work as well. Planned to go in end Sept but I was so out of mood and I don't think I can afford so much fun so I cancelled my intention. Had a slim chance of going cause our friend bought a ticket but couldn't go but too bad tickets were sold out on the first (i think so?) Halloween Bash day in end Sept and so still nope......But group purchase made the day. While it's sold at just 168 instead of 325 or something rather expensive, me and Stephanie finally chose to take the deal and go for it on a Thursday.

Still...a lot of people, but I could imagine it is already so much better than weekends. Some queues but at least we still managed to get into all of the haunted attractions (Eight of them~~). Pretty cool! And I think I'll soon retire from this so'd better scream as much as I can. LOL. It was rather challenging for me at first, but after two of those haunted houses, I got so used to it (not that I'm not scared at all) the 'ghosts' were asking me why am I smiling so nicely to them. Haha....
And then I sorta get the idea why are they charging people at such an expensive rate. I think they really made a lot of effort in setting up the place and hiring so many ghosts all around the park. 
Cool, overall. 
I really like this ghost :) So real...
And Happy Halloween people!!^^
Before we leave....joker? 

No comments:

Post a Comment