Friday, October 28, 2011

A production of my uni

This documentary was actually aired in several television stations in HK a couple of weeks ago. I guess it's a pretty cool thing.

Well, it is definitely a miracle. Especially for those founders who witnessed the establishment till the growth of the university since 1988+.

Although I really hate the study-stress I had all the while in HKUST, I still have no almost no regrets for choosing to come over. (Well, sometimes I do think that things will be so much simpler if I hadn't choose this path). But being in HKUST for three years had made me seen so much more than I've expected, so much that I think I've realized more of what I actually enjoy doing, and what I am capable of.

Well, back to the topic. This great uni has really great research and great opportunities for people who share the vision to make a little difference to the society, and bit by bit, to the world. And although it's true that me and many of my peers are not directly related to the video (some very high-tech results and mostly postgrad related), I'm still proud to see this video and proud to say that I'm an HKUST alumnus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment