Sunday, October 9, 2011

One weekend and the KEH PUI (雞飯)

Blurrish photo ....cz everyone was focusing on the food. including me lol.
1. Our new tenant for 無聊部屋arrived. Well it's a good thing cause at least the empty space we had is not wasted. 


"BYE-BYE"
2. This car with a very cool car plate was parked on Shanghai Street after we had our family-lunch at the HKD22 Japanese shop (this has really been one of my favorite places to have lunch cause of its cheap-ness)
Lunch: Curry Beef with Enoki Mushrooms
3. OMG and I had PENANG Tanjung Bunga MARKET CHICKEN RICE shipped all the way from Tanjung Bunga to Greenlane McD to Paya Terubong to Penang International Airport to Hong Kong International Airport and to Sheung Shui and finally to Mongkok (9am-->11.30pm)!!!!!!!!!!
Feels like I'm in heaven ^^
I know this sounds extremely crazy but com'on....I miss Penang food and will do whatever I could to eat it man. LOL. Thanks to everyone who made it happen, my mum n dad n sis, Yong Sin, and most important of all the APPLE TECHIE guy CK! :)

So this summarizes my weekend. I wasn't feeling so well during dinner time but in the end, everything ended super nicely (yes, with the chicken rice). Who cares about the headache by then, it just tastes h.o.m.e. to me.
Tomorrow's the start of my first training with the firm. Yay, I wana learn something GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment