Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Friday Party

My first time joining a company event. Interesting one. I wonder if this comes often or just once in awhile.
Venue: The Hyde, Central.
(My first time still in  Central pubs and bars area this late too><)

Anyways, we got to meet people from the department, (well although not officially but in a rather casual way), we got to enjoy unlimited drinks (yeah, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic), and some food too. Argh, I was stupid enough to eat my dinner before coming over but anyway I still continue eating some pizza and pastries (lol唔想蝕俾佢) in the party. Some people played pool but too bad I have 0 knowledge in the game. And lotsa chit-chats.

So this was my dinner for the night. Thanks to May for bringing me here :)
With 魚皮餃and 春卷
11pm. People and Taxis all around. 
And some random group performing some random song and dance thingy in front of MCM

2 comments:

  1. HYDE!!! My team's favorite place during Friday after work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. really? LOL. ur alcohol pro lah u...how's US?

    ReplyDelete