Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Interview

It's kinda interesting to be invited as an Alumni Interviewer for the HKDSE Early Interview Scheme. 
It wasn't a very hard task I would say, but still considered challenge as you are given the responsibility to grade those students' performance in various aspects and give them a score on whether we would highly recommend them for admissions to our UG program for the year 2012/2013.

Enjoyed it (Although it took up a full day of mine lol)
Overall, I think most of the students (I think aged 17?) are pretty brilliant. At least more brilliant than me when I was 17? haha....And they were pretty good in discussions too. And some of them were REALLY EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE. I mean way more impressive than the majority of university students and I couldn't imagine how were they brought up which made them so mature and so wow, adult-like. 

Impressive. 
So this made me think a lot. I should kinda 反省now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment