Thursday, October 20, 2011

QP Workshop

We have to attend two compulsory workshops for each module before the QP exams. And we have to obtain a pass in the workshop or else we will not be allowed to sit for the exams. Passing it means getting at least 12 green light indicators out of 16 of them, and usually they are quite relaxed in grading the workshops.

I had my workshop yesterday and today. In all workshops there will be two facilitators, and for my workshops one of the facilitators is weird=.=
The one yesterday said he failed 4 students in his previous workshop, and he made a weird comparison between KPMG and PwC's culture, and he conducted the final session of the workshop in Cantonese out of a sudden.
The one today was so into his own world that he doesn't know what he's talking about and he was querying the students doing the presentation as though we're in court and so L.O.S.T.

Gah, is this what the qualification is like? Do I see myself in that way as well in 10-20 years. Scary....but what to do. I still havta take this exam. 

P/S: The Learning Packs of QP is so damn thick. Die la me....I'll show you guys a photo of it later then.
P/S/S: Mock exam in 11 days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment